View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 01:13 AM   #20
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I wish Anderson could get some spot minutes here and there a bit more. It's encouraging that when he has gone down to D league this year thus far(4 games) that he's averaging 25 a game on 47% shooting and 38% from 3. Only grabbing 3 boards a game though but I think that is also just the system. RC seems to want the wings to just box out and go rather than crash boards. Wants them to get out and run and Legends run the same system. I guess since he and Powell both are hard workers by all reports being given, we can hope for a growth step in the off season and be a solid part of the rotation in year 2.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote