View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 06:20 PM   #157
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
To be fair, he was reportedly on his way home, with his girlfriend, after an evening together at the club. What young couple doesn't enjoy taking in an evening of pole dancing, right?

That said, this was a weird situation. Early and his girlfriend were leaving a "gentlemen's club", headed home in a Uber car, when three cars penned them in, pulled Early from the backseat, took his money and jewelry, and performed a little roadside dentistry. Then they kneecapped him. This does not sound like a typical street mugging. More like organized crime. In the Russian's backyard, to boot. Gambling debts? NBA scandal? Stay tuned.

NYKs continue to be as entertaining off the court as on, though it's more difficult this year with the addition of Porzingis giving them some actual basketball talent. But the late-night/early-morning carousers are giving it a helluva shot.
Yeah no, I'm not trying to say he isn't a victim or anything. I just feel like it's always between 2-5am and involving a club of some sort that these kinds of things happen. Hell, I don't drive on the dallas north tollway around that time knowing the drunks and/or crazies are likely out. Wonder if he owed some money or something because getting shot in the knee when you play NBA basketball is just f'ed up.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote