View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 11:27 PM   #21
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrScottMcKenzie View Post
Well I highly doubt that you believe the stuff you are typing... I struggle to believe you're willing to tolerate these performances from a dude being paid more than Steph Curry.
I don't think you are reading well enough if you think I said anything shocking.

Dude had a subpar game, but so did the rest of the team. This is a team loss, not a Parsons loss. Parsons should not be expected to get the rebounds of a center or PF. Nothing I said was that shocking. Care to point out one single thing I said that you think is completely unbelievable?

Your bias is blocking your ability to read properly, I think.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-02-2016 at 11:32 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote