View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 09:28 AM   #18
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm not sure how you say the defense is bad. We held them to 41.9% shooting. At times, the defense was awesome against Lebron. You aren't going to stop him the entire game. And Kyrie and Love both were held to very bad percentages. That is a championship contending team. We were literally a rebound away from winning the game. I just don't see anything to be too upset about ... other than those damned 17 offense rebounds.
It was the layups. At least it felt like it. Especially when we played small. Other than that I agree mavs contested most of the outside shots well