View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 04:18 PM   #196
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...in-recent-poll

Dellavadova voted NBA's Dirtiest Player

Thoughts?
IMO he's absolutely one of the most dirty, the Taj Gibson play alone was absolutely deserving of some kind of additional penalty after the game was over. He was in no way making a basketball move when he locked his legs around Gibson preventing him from jumping and frankly it could have lead to an injury. Combine that with the body of work so to speak of last years playoffs and it speaks for itself as far as I'm concerned. Not sure if he is the most dirty though as I haven't watched enough Cavs games. I wonder of the 24 polled how many were Eastern conf. From all the quotes and the results I'd wager a significant amount were from the East.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote