View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 06:25 PM   #206
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not very excited about this season any more. It's just going the same way as usual. We'll probably end up 7th and the Spurs will send us home once more. I don't think we'll even win one game in that series. We just aren't able to compete at the highest level for the fifth season in a row.

Seeing that between 2001 and 2008 we've always been among the best (regular season) teams makes me wonder if Rick is really that great of a coach as everyone says. He's good and I really like him as a person, but in seven seasons with Rick as a head coach we've just passed the first playoff round two times. Before that we've done that five times in eight seasons (since the beginning of the Dirk era). If he hadn't won that championship in 2011, his record would look quite average to be honest although I'm not saying he's done a bad job.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote