Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 06:39 PM   #43
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Good. Not better than Parsons or Dirk, but better than Charlie and may play better than Powell. Now let's see him play 30 min of center a night while McGee and Mejri see DNPs
This is exactly my worry with Lee. Would like us to have a true Center on the floor most of the time- matchup dependent of course.

i think I too would rather see Powell get steady minutes at the 4 with the occasional Parsons small ball lineup.

Lee did play some important and high quality minutes for GSW in the finals last season so maybe in the right system, right lineups and usage he can recapture some of that? Hate to see this team become even less athletic upfront with a decrease in Powell's and possibly McGee and Meirji minutes.

Last edited by mac222b; 02-19-2016 at 06:40 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote