Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 05:12 PM   #123
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@espn_macmahon: David Lee on his role in Dallas: "It's going to be coming off the bench. That much I do know. I haven't asked for any promises on anything but being given an opportunity, and the rest is going to be determined by how I play. I look forward to being able to help us on the glass and offensively and defensively fitting in with a team that's already done pretty well this season. Really, I don't believe much in them promising me a number on minutes. This is something that I'm coming in here and expect to earn playing time by playing well and helping the team get wins." Lee said coach Rick Carlisle told him he would be used primarily as a backup center, much like Amar'e Stoudemire after he joined the Mavs midseason last year.
And I thought there was no possible way our interior defense could get any worse.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote