Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 11:09 AM   #5
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
McGee should be playing a lot more IMO. Yeah, he makes mistakes, but he can do things no other big man on the roster can come close to. What's the problem Rick? It's not like our defense is going to get any worse. As much as I hate to say it, any time Dirk us on the floor, we're going to be at a disadvantage defensively. I'd rather take my chances with McGee at this point.
Rick is doing a lot of weird things with our bigs. He didn't even give Mejri a look until about 25 games into the season when McGee was out most of that time and Zaza was starving for some relief.
McGee has looked decent nearly every time he's played but then several games of DNP for no apparent reason.

Now they sign a PF who can't play D at all but will play Center along side of Dirk who doesn't play much D either.

Powell shows promise and is only 24 but Rick has no interest at all in developing youth.

I'm completely convinced that Rick has no interest coaching guys who have not reached the peak in their career.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote