View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 06:15 AM   #152
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
Parsons will take his Player Option and we are stuck with him.

No way in this world is he gonna opt out. He wont get 16M$ per year elsewhere after this season.
The way he's been playing the last 15 games? Even if/when he comes back down to earth, he's absolutely going to opt out and he'll get a pretty healthy raise. The number I've heard thrown around the most is 4yrs/$80M. With the cap jumping this summer, I have a hard time believing he's get less than that when about twenty teams are going to be in position to offer at least one max contract. TBH I think we're lucky if we get him that cheap. And if we somehow lose out on him... I pray it's because we had to choose between him and an even better free agent.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote