View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 08:13 PM   #108
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
These last two games do make me wonder if we should tie up two max contracts in Matthews and Parsons. The interesting question is whether we could still be a playoff team if Parsons walked and Matthews was amnestied in the new CBA agreement.

This has been the least fun season since the 90s for me. Only been to one home game, and I haven't has much urge or desire to go see another one.
Well as long as Dirk is here I don't want him to go through what Kobe is... I want him to have fun in his final years. If he's having fun with these guys then so be it. Worst case scenario is that the Salary is jumping 40mill over next 2 years. Whatever Parsons and Wes sign up for *should* be movable. If Wes looks like this next year though that's not going to happen obviously. Parsons at 22ish or w/e though with a 109m salary cap is movable. Provided January-March Parsons is what we see going forward to next year.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote