View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 12:10 AM   #68
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Wouldn't you like to know as Paul Harvey used to say "the rest of the story".
TBH I'd support sending McGee in just as a tornado trying to block/goaltend every single shot while he's in, and pick-and-rolling every single time down the floor on offense. Rick's a basketball coach and I'm not, but I don't see what the harm would be... just shake things up a little bit. Like is there any reason our second unit couldn't be JJ/Felton/Anderson/Parsons/McGee for two minutes per half?

But again, I don't think something like that would have turned the tide in any of these past four games, but it would be interesting to see if it could be effective at all.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote