View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 03:05 AM   #70
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Lots more blocks than goal tends. Why so hostile.
Not what I meant to imply... Poor phrasing on my part. I just meant we shod send him in and tell him to swat at shots with impunity just to present a totally different look defensively, even if it meant a higher goal tending rate by JaVale's standards. At least, with his other limitations, he would bring the that threat of blocked shots.

And TBH you could probably deploy Mejri in a similar role... I'd like to see him getting 10mpg on almost any case since we have the opportunity to keep him for so cheap the next year or so... I'd like to see if he can be fulltime backup to build around going forward.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote