View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 03:55 PM   #87
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yea, occaisonally he can find some success vs SF's but most times it's not working.

The issue with us ever rebuilding is RC has to learn how to do that. He doesn't give our young guns time consistently so rebuilding isn't his forte. I am sure he is smart enough to be successful at if once he is forced to do so... but that is probably going to take many unlikely things falling into place sooner than later.
Well the flip side is getting the most out of Pachulia and Lee. My issue is that I'm not sure of the future they have with the team. Both will be free agents and could move on. Powell, however, is restricted so there should be a much bigger effort to get him going again. I feel like the team is desperate to have some sort of youth future, and there is little choice but to have faith in Anderson and Powell. And they don't totally suck so why not? We're not pulling out some miracle upset versus GS or SA, so I just don't see what there is to lose.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote