View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 11:15 AM   #4497
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Tim MacMahon
ESPN Staff Writer

Dirk Nowitzki on the possibility of center becoming his primary position for the rest of his career: "I'm ready for everything, whatever it may be. I think there's a few dominant forces at center that I'd rather not see, but other than that, we all know that it's not a post-up league anymore. It's a pick-and-roll league, it's a movement league, it's a transition, line-your-guy-up, drive-it league. The league has gone smaller and smaller and smaller, so if that's an option for us, great."

Nowitzki, who moved to center when the Mavs shook up the starting lineup before snapping their five-game losing streak Monday in Charlotte, has thrived offensively and held up as a rebounder in limited exposure at the position this season. According to data from nbawowy.com, Nowitzki has averaged 24.9 points and 11.1 rebounds per 36 minutes as a center. The Mavs have outscored their opponents by 69 points in 215 minutes with Nowitzki as the big man.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote