View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 06:44 PM   #143
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Yeah, that's me. I pretty much checked out about a week ago. I'll still flip to the channel if they are on, but if I don't see Anderson, McGee, or Mejri playing, I usually don't watch for more than a few minutes. I'm not a glutton for punishment and have seen my fill of Dirk at C with 4 guards. Don't even get me started on Matthews and his minutes.
Right there with you. I couldn't enjoy this game at all even though it seems like everyone else did. I just kept waiting for them to fuck it up somehow (and they came awfully close to it). My confidence on the ability of this team to win games is at an all time low right now.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.

Last edited by Skywalker; 03-20-2016 at 06:45 PM.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote