View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 04:45 AM   #130
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I just would like to see one game where we go big instead of small. We are not winning with small lineups so can we please try and make other teams adjust to us? If we had starting lineup with dwill, wes, simba, Dirk, Salah and then on first sub take out Dirk for Lee. If Simba is not giving you anything then go ahead and slide Wes over but ffs this small back court + small front court is not working, and has not worked. I just want to see us use PF's at the 4 and not the 5. I'd really like to never see a sg at the 4 or a pg at the 3, especially with a 4 at the 5 at the same time.
Feel like Carlisle will always do this from now on, even if the players are there for a normal lineup. (Which I think they are even right now)

He's never valued defense even though he'll harp on it post game from time to time. You cannot win without a steady devotion to defense and small ball for him is the antithesis of defense.

It's the same result over and over. CV being in the game speaks volumes to his stubbornness and order (vets vs rookies with athleticism article was really good)