View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 12:04 AM   #29
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I said all year I thought the Mavs were a 7 seed. However, I thought it would be a comfortable 7 seed and not clawing to be in the race at all. I dont think the Mavs are overachieving but Vegas had the Mavs total at 39 wins before the season started. Vegas usually knows what theyre doing...
I would agree with the 7 seed thought process except Houston and Memphis were much worse than originally thought. Even a team like Portland was able to capitalize, although their roster with heavy guard play is much more suited to get things done in today's game than the mavs small lineup. Either way this season is a disappointment for sure. Injuries play their role but this team was bad before the Parsons injury so I can't use that as an excuse for them not being in a better position closing this season out.

I just hope RC keeps playing Powell and Simba in the regular rotation. If we are going to miss the playoffs I'd at least like to get a look at them as players before the off season begins.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote