View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 08:15 AM   #127
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSportyChannel View Post
Justin Anderson - 19 points 10 rebounds
Mavs 6-0 with JA as the starter

Mavs don't need Parsons anymore. Parsons MAX is 23 million offered by the mavs but I would rather use that money to bring in 2 good players.

Plus Anderson plays DEFENSE unlike Parsons. Dirk has always played his best when he had a small forward who played defense next to him and could get rebounds.
AKA SHAWN "THE MATRIX" MARION
I agree, especially regarding Parson's poor defense. That's one of the major reasons that I don't think he should be resigned for max. A couple of people criticized me yesterday for suggesting we not sign Parsons because they were concerned about lack of offense. Personally, I prefer wing span, athleticism, defense, and rebounding, aka Anderson. Oh yeah, that double double wasn't too bad last night in only his 6th start. Bite me critics. :-P

Last edited by turin; 04-09-2016 at 08:17 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote