View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 05:44 PM   #130
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
No thanks. For the money, I'd prefer Lee over Parsons at 4 and have Powell or another athletic defender in his spot.
Although I tend to agree when factoring money Anderson is the economical choice, I think having both of them is even better. I see Anderson as an Aminu next season (and even in the POs this year). If Dirk was 32 I'd be right with you but I think Parsons can give us as much production or more as Dirk at the 4 next season and will immensely help limit Dirk's minutes. In fact I think Parsons and Anderson will get most of the minutes. I also think Howard/Parsons/Anderson would be similar to Tyson/Dirk/Marion in 2011.

Anderson/Dirk/Parsons rotation at the 3-4 could be really special next season and something I'd love to see.
Howard/Mejri/Powell at center could be pretty awesome as well.

Last edited by rimrocker; 04-09-2016 at 05:49 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote