View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 10:49 PM   #4
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
If we could get up to 5th I'd give us a puncher's chance against the Clippers, but if we're being honest, I don't think we can beat any of these teams. I picked the Spurs just for one more (last?) Dirk/Duncan series. I hate the Spurs but love watching us play them tough.
That's how I feel. I really don't think we can beat any of these teams in a 7 game series. I don't want to play the Clippers, but that's mostly because I can't stand CP3, DJ, and Doc. I at least enjoy watching Durant and Westbrook play even if its kicking the Mavs tails. One last Spurs/Mavs matchup would be fun to watch, but I'm afraid we would get swept. Nobody wants to see that.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote