View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 06:20 PM   #14
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
LOL, I'm sure you'll be able to visit via Wayback Machine, but I don't think there's going to be a whole lot of opportunity for I-dold-you-sos.
It won't be too difficult to look back at that class and see who is still around and what impact all of them are having on their respective teams.

Some of those guys look like they could have long careers but the impact they'll have could be limited.
I think Anderson has the tools to have a Marion type impact and career if he remains healthy.

My point is to evaluate how Mark and Donnie did on picking this one 5 years from now, not for any "I told you sos".

Last edited by rimrocker; 04-10-2016 at 06:27 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote