View Single Post
Old 03-13-2003, 03:30 PM   #17
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<<

<<

<<

I trully think the Spurs will get killed by the Lakers or Kings because Jackson and Ginobilli are rookies, so i don't think we will have to face the Spurs not matter which way the brackets fall.
>>

This season:
3-0 against the lakers
3-1 against sacto.

Jackson is not a rookie. This is his second year in a spurs uniform, and I believe he was in new jersey before that.

Ginobili is a 26 year old &quot;rookie&quot;. I believe he was the MVP in the european league last year...

One thing that I agree with you is, that we will not meet in the playoffs. Mavs will not make it very far....Not without some sort of consistent interior presence.

Intruder
>>

1-1 against the MAVS!!
>>

Spurs win --&gt; No Dirk
Mavs win --&gt; No Drob

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Intruder
>>

So you believe that Spurs have no chance to win any games without DROB? Where was DROB the last post season? I honestly can't critique DROB becasue I have not seen him play since last season. But you make it out to be like Spurs can't win without DRob.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote