View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 01:17 PM   #20
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
Always like what Jeff Green has to offer and I think Carlisle would bring the best out of him unlike some of his other coaches.

We let Parson GO
We trade Matthews to Chicago for Butler or to Toronto sign and trade for DeRozen

PG: Jennings or trade for Schroder/ Felton/ JJ
SG: Butler or Derozen
SF: Anderson/ Jeff Green
PF: Dirk/ R. Anderson/ Powell
C: Hortford/ Mejri
For it possibly being Dirk's last season I don't see there being that much turnover in the roster. I know we have to look towards the future but we have some solid guys in Matthews and Parsons with the ability to grow. I've followed Jeff green since college but I don't know if he's the long term answer at SF. I do think Carlisle could bring the best out of him though.