View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 09:10 PM   #166
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Honestly, I think that was the point... Cuban had no illusions of the Mavs winning last night, so he put the target on himself to keep people from talking trash about the team (or more specifically, Dirk)... He does that, nothing new.

Of course, that didn't stop KD and RW from talking shit about Villanueva, but I guess beating up retarded kids on the playground is how they cope with the fact that this OKC squad's window has pretty much closed.... F'em, I hope the Spurs sweep.

EDIT: just to clarify, the "retarded kids on the playground" comment has nothing to do with CV's alopecia and everything to do with him being the 12th player in our depth chart... Never punch down, it makes you look petty.
I didnt see it that way. Making a good point...I really dont know why they continue to harp on CV. But thats why Westbrook isnt a superstar. He's petty as hell and cant handle himself well (in the media).