View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 09:27 PM   #4515
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

“I really mean that, from the bottom of my heart: I had a lot of good games, personally, a lot of good wins, and there was the All-Star situation, on and off the court, double-doubles — but the best thing that happened to me this year, it was to play with this guy, number 41,” Pachulia said. “And I mean that. It was an amazing experience. I learned so much, and seeing his work ethic, his professionalism, his jokes, it was priceless. This is something that’s gonna stay in me, in my mind, in my heart, forever. Basketball is temporary but friendships go forever. I’m really glad to call him my friend and our relationship is gonna continue no matter what, if we’re gonna be teammates or not next year, because he’s a great person, a great guy, a beautiful family. I’m just really honored to share the locker room with this guy on and off the court."

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote