View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 02:14 PM   #802
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

I also have to add, Billy D is completely out coaching Kerr at the moment. I don't know how many of you guys visit /r/nba, but there has been a new series of threads started called "Next Day Thread" and it's purpose is to have only analytical responses to the game instead of memes. One of the most interesting posts said the following of Billy D's use of timeouts in the 2nd quarter of last night's name:

"Last night BD used hack-an-Ezili in a very smart way. After every timeout in the 2nd quarter he would hack him. But not anytime else. The reason wasn't us wanting to slow the pace down but because we were not going to let the Warriors run an offensive set out of a timeout to get Curry or Thompson going.

Sure you could run the play the next time down but that's a minute or two later and the defense is completely different match up wise because of our switching. I loved seeing BD pull that strategy out."

Excellent strategy on Donovan's part. If Curry isn't dropping 3's, GSW looks lost since so much of their offense is run through him. I'm really excited for Thursday night's game. It will be interesting to see what adjustments, if any, that Kerr will make. I do think GSW will win at home though, they have to. Steph and Clay with a monster game.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote