View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 09:20 AM   #488
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
If we thought Noah would play like 68ish games or more, I'm down. Only problem is, with his recent injury history, if he's playing that many games he probably isn't playing enough minutes, and if we don't get like 1800 minutes out of him, we probably shouldn't sign him unless it's a multi-year deal at a backup's salary. And if that's all we're offering, why the hell would he come here instead of the 10-15 other teams offering him a better role and/or better money?

That said, if our medical staff gives him a clean bill of health, I'm 100% behind the signing.
I think you might have answered your own question... Our medical staff and head coach have to be somewhat appealing to an older, injury-prone player like Noah. Not that it means he's coming here, but I think it gives us a leg-up on probably 8-12 of those 10-15 teams you mentioned.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote