View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 06:01 PM   #4538
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I liked the article, but part of me still feels like the author is having to justify the greatness of Dirk. What Dirk did is indisputable whether outsiders like Kareem want to give him credit or not. The stats just simply back it up both regular season and playoffs. I don't really care whether people think Malone, KG, Barkley or Duncan were better. What can't be disputed is that Dirk is without a shadow of a doubt in that league. What Dirk has done just is. And he's not done yet...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote