View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 10:21 PM   #524
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I have no problem with Deron since JJB and Harris will still be here to back him up when he inevitably gets injured... Just as long as he's healthy for the playoffs. The big thing with him is cost.

Obviously Conley is to choice, long-shot Rose has a ton of upside, and Lin has the potential to give a lot more than he'll probably cost...... But Jennings has a lot to offer as well. The big thing with him is also cost.
Yeah I have no idea what D-Will's value is gonna be so resigning him might be tricky. I could easily see him getting a small one or two year deal or I could see some team like the Kings overpaying for him on a 4 year deal. We're just gonna have to see once free agency begins. I do think he's the best free agent point guard behind Conley though.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote