View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 08:23 AM   #529
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I'm trying to figure out how Powell fits on this team. I love the guy and want him to stay but he just doesn't seem to have a set role or position.
I think he could be a solid backup 4 and even 5 when you go smaller. He started off last season playing great and then got in RC's doghouse at some point. It seems his #1 problem is confidence. He needs to come out with a massive chip on his shoulder just like Justin Anderson. When JA plays, he's out there to prove something ... make something happen.

Beyond confidence, Powell just needs a general improvement across the board in offense, defense, and BBIQ. I really like the guy, hope he stays here and gets solid minutes next season.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote