Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 05:27 AM   #128
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Please, Warriors i beg of you. on behalf of NBA fans everywhere. Please don't let JR Smith win a ring on your home court.
Smith is a bonehead, but I see Green as a much bigger punk. I'm just waiting for him to come out in game 7 and just start punching everyone in the dick. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go full Andrew Golota mode with the championship on the line. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjoYl5aTWdw

Karl Malone was the Mailman. David Robinson was the Admiral. Kobe Bryant was Black Mamba. Draymond Green is the Cock Knocker.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote