Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 11:19 AM   #131
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

GS's game is predicated on a wild and almost out of control offense that works because of the talent. But once those threes stop draining, then it starts to look really ugly. And Cleveland took huge advantage of some of those careless turnovers.

And it's rather amusing people complaining that Cleveland is being too physical. This is the finals. It will be physical. I don't agree with some of those ticky tack fouls called on Curry, but outside of that, I really don't see some huge advantage Cleveland has in physical play. They are just playing more physical from what I see.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote