Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 04:16 PM   #144
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Also, oddly enough I'm a bit worried about the officiating tonight. I wonder how the refs will respond to the controversy over game 6- are they going to let the Warriors, Curry in particular, get away with murder? Are they going to start calling anything and everything and neutralize Cleveland's physical play? NBA refs have a strange way of responding to complaints- they tend overcompensate. I'm reminded of the 2011 WCF when Dirk went off for 48 in game 1, after two games people started complaining that you couldn't touch Dirk at all, and then game 3 ended up being a putrid low-scoring affair because the refs wouldn't call anything.
This is what I'm looking for tonight, to see how the refs respond to the criticism. I'd like to see the Cavs win, but I have a feeling GSW will take it. Role players have always proven to play better at home. I do agree that if Iggy it Barnes starts hitting shots it will be rough for the Cavs. With Bogut injured, I really want to see the Cavs on full attack mode, just hitting the rim every possession.

Also that quote by Curry's wife? Give me a break. The Warriors are the last team that should complain about shit being rigged.

No one gave a fuck when Wade got those bullshit calls in 2006 and I have no sympathy for Warriors fan crying about this foul and that foul. Curry has been treated like the king of the NBA. Kerr can do no wrong and Green can hammer a dudes nuts and still not get suspended.

I hope LeBron Dad Dicks these mofos tonight.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote