Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 12:59 AM   #234
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Thrilled for LeBron (literally the GOAT in my opinion), thrilled for Kevin Love, thrilled for Cleveland. Congrats to the Warriors on what was still an unbelievable season; zero to be ashamed of. The Cavs just outplayed them in these last three games.

Being on the off-season... Let's go Mavs.
Very cheery outlook Spree

Disagree mainly on the point about the Warriors. They were about 3-1 with homecourt. Green got suspended, Bogut got hurt, but still. I think it was a huge missed opportunity to start a "dynasty". They kinda chumped it. It's so hard to get through the gauntlet of the West every year. You need luck, good health. They were so close. Now it looks a little like if Kyrie is healthy in last years Finals maybe GS has zero rings. I realize that's a silly speculation on some level, impossible to know. I'm sorry but in light of this they look somewhat less legit.
73-9 and all
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote