Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 01:36 AM   #236
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

For all the vitriol directed at Love, he had a pretty damn good game. Good enough that some of the comments throughout the night were confusing to me. He didn't shoot the ball well, but he ended the night with 9 pts 14 reb (4 Oreb) 3 ast 2 stl. He also had a +/- of +19, incidentally the best of any player for either team. Perhaps most importantly, he actually defended Curry very well when he got switched on the perimeter. Very good night all around.

I'll still be surprised if the Cavs don't trade him this summer, but I don't be shocked.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote