View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 02:48 PM   #123
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
If the Warriors succeed in recruiting Dirk Nowitzki will you be rooting for Dirk and the Warriors next year? I'm a huge Dirk fan, but I was also a huge Steve Nash fan. I can't say that I rooted for the Suns or Nash in his MVP race, but that's because we still had Dirk. If he leaves I can't really say for sure what I'll do. I feel like I am more a fan of Dirk than the Mavericks organization right now.
It was different then. When Finley and Nash left I rooted for the Mavs first but if we couldn't get a title I would've liked for them to get one. Now its completely different. If Dirk leaves.......we aren't a contender anymore at that point so there's no point in holding a grudge against Dirk. He put enough good years in here and got us a ring.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote