View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 12:48 PM   #30
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Yep. Its easy to say "goodbye Parsons you're not worth the max", but now you have to find a replacement AND perhaps look to upgrade the PG and C positions. IMO, Parsons is NOT worth the max, but given the lack of other options, you probably should gobble him up quickly and move on if you want to be competitive and do your due diligence to keep Dirk happy.
Its also about the team spirit and trying to win. Dirk pretty much paid Parsons first two years (overpaid).

If Parsons is all about "fuck FA and which other players we could may get, i want my max" then i say again: F off, i dont want him like that on the Mavs. Even if his replacement is Marvin Williams.

I want committed players. If the max contract is the most important thing for Chandler, so be it and good bye.

Last edited by sefant77; 06-23-2016 at 12:49 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote