View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 11:58 AM   #103
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, getting Conley/Whiteside is a long shot. Hell, even one is. But it needs to be repeated here...what other options are there?

I suppose you could play it safe by maxing out Parsons and going for one of them, but I agree with prioritizing PG and C when you can use Anderson to fill in for Parsons.

It also seems like the Mavs don't want another season of Deron starting...which I firmly agree with. Deron, Parsons, and Dirk can't start together if you're serious about defense and rebounding. Those are just the cold hard facts.

Chances are that this will be a really shitty offseason, but honestly, I don't think there was any clear way around that fact. Parsons isn't leading this team to the promised land like we all hoped he would when he first got here.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote