View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 11:36 PM   #12
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I really like Parsons and think basketball-wise, he's a great fit for Dirk, our reserve guards and prospective big men. I also have huge reservations about his ability to stay healthy. I don't blame him whatsoever for seeking a max contract; after LeBron (who's going nowhere), Durant, and Batum, he's probably the best free agent small forward and somebody is going to give him that kind of money or very, very close to it.

All of that said, I'm torn right down the middle on him; I like the acquisitions of Whiteside and Conley in theory, but I have questions about their long-term fits here just like I do with Parsons. And if we whiff on both of those guys (and Dwight) while ALSO losing Parsons, I'm going to be pretty pissed.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote