View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 06:50 PM   #39
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
Don't see how Parsons fits on the Lakers. Who's he gonna start over, Ingram or Randle? If I'm the Lakers I'm not doing anything to hinder the growth of those two. The Magic make the most sense to me. His hometown, he can slide right into that SF spot with Fournier likely gone, he'll probably get his full max from them, it's a fun city that fits his personality.

But yeah as far as us keeping him... I'd max him out if we aren't able to get both or neither of Whiteside and Conley. I actually think our best case scenario would be signing Whiteside and Parsons to max deals, Deron Williams on a decent deal, and roll with Justin Anderson as our sixth man. If you're worried about Anderson's growth being halted by Parsons, we could always just start JA at the 3, Parsons at the 4 and have Dirk as the super 6th man.

Getting Conley/Whiteside would be awesome, but I think with the scenario I listed above we're a more talented/deep team.
They're a mess. But the Buss family go with hype of all kinds. Parsons it seems is more worried about a modeling career in LA than winning championships. So it would make sense if he went there. Watch the warriors get desperate too if Durant doesn't go there and the sixers could all of a sudden be able to steal Barnes from them.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote