View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 01:52 PM   #51
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
And let's keep in mind, again, that the second knee injury was a total fluke, and had it occurred a month earlier we would likely have had Parsons at 100% going into the playoffs. That turns all of this into a totally different conversation.

I know most people are pissed that he's probably leaving, but let's not act like he's a mediocre player.
Fluke or not, the dude has missed: 16 games and playoffs in his first year and 21 games and playoffs this year. That has to at least be partly in the discussion. My whole judgement of him, however, is based exclusively on him being healthy.

I'm absolutely not saying that he's mediocre, either. I just think he's a terrible fit here. Spurs get less talented guys who fit their team and they've thrived on it. Every player has strengths and weaknesses. Parsons' strengths just don't give us much and his weaknesses are glaringly apparent. He's not a bad player, but he's a bad fit for both our current roster and the roster we're apparently trying to build.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote