View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 03:43 PM   #6
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi View Post
Once again, it appears our FO has misread the market. The amount of money that is going to guys who are second, or even third, tier players is ridiculous.

I just don't see any way this team ever gets out of this death spiral. At this point I would say blow it up and rebuild with youth...but outside of Anderson--who I love but is unproven--this FO's draft history is really bad. Josh Howard, Devin Harris, then a decade of total failure. I get that they haven't had high picks, but really, you look at their draftees, and it looks like they haven't even been trying.
I think you hit the nail on the head. They simply misjudged this market. Basically for whatever you want to pay a player you have to add about 10 million per year to that salary. If a guy is worth 4 million he will get about 14. IF he's worth 15 he will get about 25.......
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote