View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 06:02 PM   #796
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
I could rephrase that saying or spend big money on Horford now? Bigger gamble to sign Deron back and max out Horford to wait on what he says?
I guess we could try to max Horford out, but I have a suspicion that he wants four years. I would only offer him two years, though the full max, if he wants it. Or maybe three years with a team option in the last year. Then we could sign Bazemore, resign Deron and make Dirk the sixth man.

PG: Deron
SG: Matthews
SF: Anderson
PF: Horford
C: Mejri

6th man: Dirk.

That's probably an improved roster, and I think a 6th, 7th seed. I want to add, I still want a full rebuild, but if Cuban doesn't want to do that, you have to pursue Horford at this point.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote