View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 09:08 PM   #37
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
So Conley just got paid like he's Lebron. While we saved good money not bringing brittle Parsons back. So there's plenty of time to sign a competitive team. Don't be that guy. Especially don't be that guy if Wade joins the Mavs, eh
What guy am I being exactly?

Time isn't the issue. It's the players that are still available- which the Mavs are apparently not even bothering to go after.

SO.... If the Mavs aren't even going after the talented players that are still out there (who are these players btw? I'm looking at the remaining free agents, and it looks pretty baron.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/20...ill-available/) that indicates to me that they're in tank mode. Which is fine by me, but even if you tank, you're still required to spend 90% of your cap. So the question remains- how do you spend the rest of your cap? If I'm understanding the rules correctly, you are required by the NBA to then spend insane amounts of money on D-league scrubs. (It was a rhetorical question, btw.)
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote