Thread: Harrison Barnes
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 02:21 PM   #8
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

As far as the direction of conversation you brought up Underdog, I can't disagree. Going into FA I would of easily agreed that Parsons > Barnes. Especially when considering that Parsons could of helped attract at least ONE quality addition to the team.

I always thought overpaying Parsons made sense unless the Mavs really felt uncomfortable with his health. But after whiffing on whatever joke of a plan they had conceived, I do like the idea of at least attempting to go for Barnes. I love his age, upside, and he fits the need now (trying to pretend to win for Dirk's last few years?) and the future (24 etc.).
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote