Thread: Harrison Barnes
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 06:07 PM   #33
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I would really love to know what was the reason for the goodbye to Parsons.

His health/knee issue and the Mavs were tired of him sitting out two years in a row or if it was his attitude (fuck the Mavs FA, im a max guy). After Dirk giving up money to sign him to his max (with almost everyone yelling overpaid), him being part of the Wes/Jordan pitch asking Wes to take less for the best of the team blabla and then being completly selfish coming into his own free agency...

Probably a mix of both but my money is more on the second reason
Parsons just looked good at the right time I mean with Barnes I already knew he's done something good enough to be the 7th pick out of UNC and getting better each season helping his team get to the finals twice. With Barnes I always thought he's that player you can build around all star players.

Last edited by yahyes; 07-03-2016 at 06:08 PM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote