View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 09:45 AM   #4574
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Yep. It's weird, last we heard yesterday Dirk's deal was likely going to be done before the Barnes deal because it was being reported as "9-12m" or "whatever was left". Then I get up today and see he's getting 20 so they somehow got everyone under the cap with his hold allowing them to go over the cap to resign. I guess that means we for sure cut McGee and his non guaranteed contract? I can't think of anything else off hand unless the renounced free agents yesterday did not include Lee or CV3 in the original plan and now they do? Only other thing I can see was misinformation/bad reporting. Or maybe just a bad assumption of the term "whatever is left".
Dirk did get whatever was left -- and then some.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote