View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 12:36 PM   #97
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

I do not think Mavs have any need for Bogut to play more than 20 minutes a night. I am not so confident that Carlisle will go with it, though. I hope that he will use Bogut like that from the day 1, which would give younger guys more chance to improve. The goal should be to get Bogut to the playoffs healthy.

GSW on the other hand will miss a lot of defending. Matchup against SAS will be very interesting since Spurs went bigger this offseason. Also, I am not so confident that Duncan has retired for good. He might return next spring. I will only be convinced of his retirement once SAS is playing the first playoff game and he is not in the lineup. It is hard to believe that Duncan is already out for good.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote