View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 07:02 PM   #265
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16...rt-free-agency

Quote:
"Being the first big-name free agent to come here, I think that's special, and I want to be a trendsetter here," Parsons said Friday. "I'm going to work extremely hard to be the best basketball player I can be. But ... next summer you best believe I'm going to be with him (general manager Chris Wallace) recruiting more talent to Memphis."
So, Parsons spent two seasons in Dallas, spent no time for improving his game and now makes another wave of his empty promises. I like his recruiting talk though. Might ruin Memphis' next offseason. Had he been less vocal last summer, DeAndra would have chosen Clippers sooner and Mavs would have had time to do decent shopping.

I honestly can not picture him in Grizzlies' offense. Only by stats he fits the needs Memphis have. Their offense is probably going to be really slow this upcoming season. They will also have a nice run at trying to keep their roster healthy.

I am glad that Memphis and Dallas are in same division. These games are going to be good.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote